[thelist] Layer Problem on PC

Cardenas, Daniel daniel.cardenas at circle.com
Thu Jan 30 13:25:39 CST 2003

Hi Amy,

I'm having some problems getting messages through to the list, so the reply
I sent previously to your question hasn't shown up (and I'm not sure whether
or not this one will...)

Howard's right about adding measurement units, I would also add that the
z-index value should be closed, ie "z-index:1" should be "z-index:1;"

And, I like your photos.

-dc