[thelist] Re: another mysql order problem

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Mon Feb 3 07:46:05 CST 2003

If you find interesting articles and examples that work (say, for instance in PHP/MySQL) I'd be happy to see you share what you found ;-)

(I can't seem to get the hang of JOINs in PHP/MySQL and still use several querys within PHP loops, although I know it's _bad_ according to rudy, who sounds right to think so, too ;-))