[thelist] Web host reseller

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Mon Feb 3 09:20:02 CST 2003

> > Anyone recommend a great host for resellers?
>
> I've been using Experthost for nearly four years and have been quite
> satisfied for the duration.
>
> http://www.experthost.com
>
> BH

Ditto for me, both M$(4sites) and *nix(5sites) servers have excellent uptime with
never a complaint from my clients for 2+years. Good price, all features you need
with no nonsense. Their MySQL runs at localhost to your domain, so you need
to use their phpMyAdmin to run raw queries. I don't have any sites using M$ with
CFM, extra charge for that. I'm using it for a number of things like forums,
phpcollab, searches, etc. for a few *nix sites and am happy. Tech support same
no nonsense way tho', they appreciate it when you rtfm, everything is there so
craft your questions well.

Regards,

	Mark Groen

MG Web Services