[thelist] sensitive info and security

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Tue Feb 4 04:28:01 CST 2003

Tony Page wrote:

[ in regard to http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL
E-commerce ]

>I've been having a look at your open source e-commerce system and hope
>you keep us informed of your progress, because it looks interesting. Any
>idea how long your current to do list will take?

Thanks for taking a look. At the moment I'm looking after my baby daughter,
Maisy, 3 days a week so I'm not getting a lot of time to spend on
Onlinesales at the moment what with trying to cram in the client work in the
other days/ nights/ during her naps...

However, bits-n-pieces have been changed, but as with any  project like
this, I (and clients) keep having new ideas and so I'm implementing them
before I look at the more boring stuff on the to-do list.

I haven't got the latest code available for download on the site yet. I'll
try and do something later today. (I think I need a CVs expert to help me
set it up on the server to help keep things organised. )

I also have client issues where I've got a number of working shops that all
have various versions of the code, so I need to get all of them up to date
and try not to break any bespoke stuff so I can keep one version of the
Onlinesales shop ticking along and update all installations without too much
hassle...

In any case, I'll add you to the little announce-list I maintain will keep
you informed of developments.

BTW I am looking for help on the project, so if any of you have a particular
skill you like to share or just suggestions I be delighted if you'd get
involved.

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, Soho, London W1D 5NF
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.