[thelist] Another interesting encounter with Google listings (was: An interesting encounter with thelist archive ...)

Jason Handby jasonh at pavilion.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 07:44:01 CST 2003

> Anyways, my client told me to either remove my age from my own website
> (it's a personal site for crying out loud!) or remove his website from
> my portfolio.  Do any of y'all have suggestions for my situation?

You could politely decline to do as he requests (depends whether you want to
get any more work from that client and whether he's paid you yet).

Or you could set up a work portfolio site, separate from your personal site
and with no mention of your age. Which might not be a bad idea from your
point of view, given that other potential clients of yours might jump to
conclusions based on your age in the future.