[thelist] Compatibility

Rob Whitener rwhitener at DesignOptions.com
Tue Feb 4 09:13:01 CST 2003

I am trying to be a good web programmer and ensure browser compatibility.  I
just downloaded a trial of Opera 3.5 and saw that my website doesn't exactly
look nice.  A sliding, drop down menu that I have is pushed all the way to
the top of the page and it doesn't slide, or drop down.  It is based on CSS
from Peter Paul Koch's website.  Does anyone know anything about opera and
CSS compatibility?

Thanks,

Rob

ps: if you have opera and you want to check out the site for me:
http://www.designoptions.com/newsite/home.htm