[thelist] Images disappearing in IE 6

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Tue Feb 4 14:45:01 CST 2003

I made this page a few years ago, using standard Dreamweaver swap
image javascript (excuse the design):

www.thepaintinggurus.com/features.html

If you scroll about halfway down the page and click on links to view
the product in different colors, everything works okay in Netscape 6,
Mozilla 1.2 and Opera 5 (all pc). But in IE 6, clicking on the links
results in the product image totally disappearing.

When I view the page locally, all is okay. It's only when it's
accessed via http (whether the hosting company or my development
server) that this problem occurs. I turned off my firewall and (I
think) all my other privacy protecting software, and lowered IE
security settings and still the problem remains. My client reports the
same.

Any ideas why this is happening? A google search turned up nothing on
point.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s