[thelist] onClick="open problem

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:13:30 CST 2003

> <Hugh>
> http://www.nanas-closet.com/cgi-bin/store/html/images/1014.html
>
> So first off, any .htaccess on the server or in that folder?
> That is common error.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that there is no .htaccess file in
any of those directories, from /cgi-bin up to ../images.

> Also, you're calling an html file in the images folder, is that right?
> http://www.nanas-closet.com/cgi-bin/store/html/images/ works,
> I think, it's Forbidden

Why is that forbidden? Couldn't I call that directory "foobar"
or anything else? Naming it /images was just a choice.

> But I see "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was
> encountered while trying
> to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

That's because I don't have a 'custom' error document/html file.
This should not be an issue. Surely it's not required?

Hugh