[thelist] onClick="open problem

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:35:12 CST 2003

Full path = /public_html/cgi-bin/store/html/images

There's an .htaccess (zero bytes) in /public_html, no other
.htaccess in any of the directories up to and including /images.
Weird, huh?

> You misunderstand me, if you visit that URL you'll get a
> forbidden error!

No, I got it. But *why* is it forbidden? The cart script serves
html pages from directories under /cgi-bin without any problem.
Is there some server setting other than .htaccess that keeps
a browser from getting a page past /cgi.bin? There must be because
I just tried /cgi-bin/1014.html and got the 500 error. I *now*
give up.

Thanks for your assistance in getting this through my thick
head. I'll rethink the issue and decide on some other method
to get this done.

Hugh