[thelist] Hosting for PHP & MySql

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu Feb 6 05:37:01 CST 2003

Chris Price wrote:

>At the end of the day I'll have to suck-it-and-see.

That was my opinion when I finally decided to buy a domain.  Being in
Australia, the hosting costs here are fairly high due to the small
economy.  For this reason, I ended up going for a cheap US hosting
package to cut my teeth before I forked out any more cash.

I ended up using these guys:  http://www.websublime.com/hosting.htm

For $8 (US$), there was little to loose and they responded pretty
quickly to my initial setup enquiries.  They did accidently configure my
account for the wrong domain.  They left off the .au in my hostname.
But, once that was fixed, everything has been sweet.

--
Michael Pemberton
evolt at mpember.net.au