[thelist] Sponsorship Table Design Question

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Feb 6 20:08:01 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 04:19 PM, Scott Brady wrote:
> I think this one got lost in the crowd.
>
> Any suggestions?

Perhaps restate the question differently as I can't figure out what
you're asking, and perhaps nobody else did either as there's usually
tons of responses here to questions about table design.

Are you trying to figure out how to dynamically determine what types of
sponsorships are available based on the sponsorships that have already
been signed up for?

Are you trying to pull a list of what sponsors are sponsoring what
meals?

Are you trying to figure out how to display what sponsors are
sponsoring what meals? Are the meals only lunch, or dinner, breakfast,
tea, and midnight snack as well?

Are you agonizing over the task of determining seating? If so, just put
all the juerks and biatches at the same table and seat yourself at an
adjacent table along with all the hunks and/or babes (whatever your
preference).

What's for lunch on Thursday?

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital