[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Dan Horning dan at dwc.to
Sun Feb 9 12:38:01 CST 2003

Just get Studio MX... much better integrated

And if you really want it call up macromedia.. they just might sell an
old copy to you

>From the Desk of:
Dan Horning     Owner

Dsoundmn's Web Creations
PO Box 109 Clifton Park, NY 12065-0109
Email: info at dwc.to
------
Online on
AIM - dsoundmn (or dsoundmn1 for emergencies)
ICQ - 14308614
MSN - dan at dwc.to
YIM - dsoundmn