[thelist] Site check - thanks

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Mon Feb 10 09:35:01 CST 2003

Hi all,

I was hoping that y'all could go through this site and see if there is
anything that explodes on your browsers.

http://www.taracleveland.com/architect/testarea/

I'm particularly interested in alignment problems and other such bugs and
particularly interested in IE 6 (still running IE5 over here) and anyone
surfing with *nix of various flavours.  I know that there are some problems
in NN4 but the client wants something that is impossible in NN4 - so too bad
- the client is always right - right? ;-).

I've also noticed that on NN6.2 (PC) sometimes the rollovers on the Project
page flash with the alt text coming through.

http://www.taracleveland.com/architect/testarea/projects

It doesn't seem to happen all the time and it doesn't happen on any other
browsers (that I've tested). Does anyone else get the same problem? If
anyone can figure out why, I'll be eternally grateful...

If you could spare the time to take screenshots (especially on *nix and
IE6), I will worship you forever...  ;-)

Thanks everyone,

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland