[thelist] How to do in JavaScript ?

Ian Cannonier Ian.Cannonier at torex.com
Mon Feb 10 10:57:01 CST 2003

Hope this answers your question.

The site, once completed will be an intranet site which will track the
users IP address and their NT user name, hopefully,). As and when the
user wishes to print anything displayed on the site i.e. a document. A
header/footer with the description "Uncontrolled Copy" will be displayed
on every page of the printed document.