[thelist] Re: sshd config?

Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz eduardobk at via-rs.net
Mon Feb 10 11:44:01 CST 2003

Check your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file.
Look for a line that starts with: AllowUsers
The name that follows should be your username, for example:
AllowUsers martin eduardo grandpa
Restart sshd.

Also, you could have done something on /etc/hosts.deny and /etc/hosts.allow
. If you are not sure, just clean both files.
If it doesn't work, mail-me back.

Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
http://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/
Linux Server Admin