[thelist] includes

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Mon Feb 10 14:51:01 CST 2003

Russell Griechen wrote:

>--
>Here is an include at http://sportsmenafield.com/index.php
>
><!-- PAGE FOOTER -->
><?php
>include($DOCUMENT_ROOT."/inc_pageFooter.php");
>?>
>
>This along with two other includes produce a blanks page.
>The source shows that the files are included but the page is blank.

I can see a list of links at the top, then the text:
"## BODY CONTENT ##Body content
Copyright © 1998-2002 - Foxhunters.Com/Sportsmen Afield All Rights
Reserved -Webmaster
"
What else is supposed to be seen? (I can send a screenshot offlist if
you like)
Perhaps there is a conditional that is not being met (eg an "if" with no
"else") therefore nothing is outputted from the script?

            <mailto:info at sportsmenafield.com>

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer