[thelist] Web Disservices (CFMX)

danielEthan daniel at ionize.net
Mon Feb 10 18:16:01 CST 2003

On Monday, Feb 10, 2003, at 17:33 America/Chicago, Pete Freitag wrote:

> Have you installed the latest updaters for ColdFusion MX?
>
> I had no problem running your first example (updater 1):
> If you tried outputting <cfoutput>#weather#</cfoutput> you probably
> got the
> object signiture com.host at etc
>
> Using CFDUMP shows you all the methods you can call on the object.

First off, I apologize to anyone who got a double post on the cf-talk
list, which was down. Second, thanks Pete. I'm slightly embarassed to
say I was putting those functions back up in the invoke statement,
instead of as you did.

Is there no way to specify the port/binding in the call to the
GlobalWeather service?

Regards,
daniel, (ColdFusion Developer: Day 6)