[thelist] O'Reilly Network's Safari Bookshelf

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Feb 12 07:03:01 CST 2003

[Michael Barrett wrote (mbarrett at abouthalf.com) on 2/12/03 2:23 AM]

> I was curious if evolt members have used O'Reilly Network's Safari
> Bookshelf <http://safari.oreilly.com/>

I have a subscription and I'm pretty happy with the service.

> If so, do you find it worth the subscription price?
> Are their wiz bang features they fail to mention on the web site?

Yes and no. For me the value lies mainly in the fact I am living in a place
where its hard to get the paper version and it costs a lot to ship them in
so Safari is really convenient.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net