Planning new websites (was Re: [thelist] Seafood restaura ...)

Carlos Costa Portela ccosta at servidores.net
Wed Feb 12 15:22:01 CST 2003

	Hello, Bob and all!

	When I plan a new website, my first approach is forget all I've
seen about this topic. That is, if you are going to design a seafood
restaurant website, browse other similar websites is not a good idea
(IMHO).

	Try to get some good idea by yourself (or asking the list or
colleagues, of course), but not browsing other websites. One you've
planned what you want, take a look to other websites.

	What is your first step when you design a new website?

	Best regards,
		Carlos.

       [ http://www.biologia.org/ :: portal especializado en Biología ]
| e-mail:  ccosta at servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |