[thelist] ASP form question

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Feb 12 21:58:02 CST 2003

        GetEmailAddress = john.smith at mycompany.com
        GetEmailAddress = jane.doe at mycompany.com
        GetEmailAddress = someone.else at mycompany.com
        GetEmailAddress = admin at mycompany.com
    End Select

End Function

Cheers
Ken

From: "Walter S. Hemingway" <walt at medianetwork.ws>
Subject: RE: [thelist] ASP form question

: --
: Yes, I actually have everything else in place. The form is processing
: through CDONTS. I just need it to go to a different person each time their
: name is picked from a regular dropdown list on the form. Well even if
there
: is an alternative like checking their name in a box. I would prefer the
: dropdown list. I have seven different people on the list and they each
need
: to receive an email if and when their name is chosen.
:
: Thank you,
: Walter S. Hemingway
: Ph 803.748.8594