[thelist] RE: SOLVED-- Tracert Help?

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Thu Feb 13 18:58:01 CST 2003

Hi all,

I'm back in. My hoster ran a manual unblock on my cable modem's IP on the
server, and all is well. Thanks to Abdullah, Rob, Kimberly, Anthony, and
Marshall for input that helped bring a solution to this. I would probably
still be sitting here looking at tracert windows and wondering where on
earth to go without you. So thank you!!!

I'm not gonna clutter the list with details on how I finally ended up
getting my hoster to do something (as they say where I'm from, "I've done
cluttered it up enough"), if you wanna know, write me offlist :)

Thanks again--whew, now I *might* be able to enjoy my evening! :-P
Gina