[thelist] CSS Image Captions

Carl J Meyer cjmeyer at npcc.net
Sun Feb 16 19:10:01 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 16:56, David Bindel wrote:
> Right, but is it possible to use GD functions OR getimagesize() on
> images stored in a CMS?  I don't know, but I kind of doubt it.

No matter how obfuscated the CMS might be, at some point it has to make
the image available to a browser.  In which case it has to make it
available as an image file.  In which case one can run getimagesize() on
that file.  Or so I would think.

(thanks Gabriel for the pointer to getimagesize() - I have GD available
so never looked for it...)

Carl