[thelist] Changing graphics on the fly

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 16 23:12:01 CST 2003

> Is there a Cold Fusion tag that facilitates changing jpg
> files on the fly?

never worked with CF... still on my todo list

> Or are there any graphics programs that will let you add the
> contents of a form to the jpg image?

it would have to be done on the server-side and to do it truly on
the fly, the server-side language you are using would need to
have graphics support. Easy with PHP and I think perl has
some packages for graphics manipulation too.

You could also use CSS and layers to overlay a graphic with
text (or another graphic for that matter), FWIW.

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]