[thelist] Changing graphics on the fly

Miles Tillinger miles.tillinger at intecgroup.com.au
Mon Feb 17 01:18:00 CST 2003

<tip type=coldfusion>
Alagad's MajickTag is a great free alternative for image manipulation with
Cold Fusion.  Pretty easy to setup once you have the ImageMajick libraries
on the server.  Allows you to perform all kinds of cool effects on the
converted image including crop, rotate, caption, blur and lots more.

MajickTag: http://www.alagad.com/index.cfm/name-mtinfo
Libraries: http://imagemagick.sourceforge.net/
</tip>