[thelist] good ECMAScript (or JavaScript) guide/reference

Sarah poohbear at designshift.com
Mon Feb 17 14:32:09 CST 2003

>>The original:
>><http://wp.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/3.0/handbook/javascript/>
>
>Isn't this a little out-of-date? It mentions "What's new in Navigator 3.0"...

I just took another look, and the guide specifically says "This manual is
out of date." It then gives links to the "current" manuals, and the links
go to pages that no longer exist. I am looking for a good, complete, and
recent guide and reference for ECMAScript/JavaScript (and it would be nice
if it covered both Netscape/Mozilla-type browsers and IE, although I
suppose this may be asking for too much).

Sarah