[thelist] Site check please - part II

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 08:06:01 CST 2003

Hey folks,

Requesting another look at this site for the business site my wife
and I started. Thanks to many of your excellent comments, I have made
quite a bit of changes. If you could take a look and comment on
anything you like, plus look for:

1- I have at least one report of some kind of funky striped
background in Mozilla 1.2.1 on the PC/XP. I cannot reproduce it, but
I have seen a screenshot of it so it does exist.

2- There have been issues with the rollovers having an odd delay,
even though my code appears fine. Still have no clue on this. my JS
file is at /main.js

Please note I still consider this a beta version, the store isn't
even built and there are pages missing (should be no dead links
though).

TIA!

http://www.sparklesparties.com/

Tom