[thelist] [Mozilla] themes

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Wed Feb 19 14:25:05 CST 2003

Saila, Craig wrote:

>Paul Bennett wrote:
>

>>*Current /best/ tutorial* <http://www.eightlines.com/neil/mozskin/>

Apologies Craig - I thought that was a "title" for the 2 links below
(hangs head in shame)

>>Not sure what's wrong with the above (it's pretty comprehensive) but if
>>that's not useful for you may want to read XulPlanet's tutorial using
>>XUL to create a simple skin:
>><http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/cskin.html>

Great, I am well on the way now - Thanks for all your help :)
<tip type="working from home">
It has its advantages, but if you have 2 daughters under 2 years old,
don't expect to be able to stick to any sort of schedule. Expect to work
during weekends, late at night, early in the morning, and expect life to
get weird at times when you realise it's 2pm and you haven't showered
yet. Also expect sleep deprivation to befuddle your brain quite frequently.
</tip>

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer