[thelist] Vertically Centering Tables -- Correction

Nebula Nebula at Planet-Nebula.com
Wed Feb 19 15:31:04 CST 2003

I realized after I hit send that I screwed up while ranting.  Replace
the 2nd to last paragraph in my previous email with this one:

I hope I'm being clear enough this time.  It seems silly that they
depreciated a function, or never created it (the height attribute in
table tags), and made it this hard to do it otherwise.  While I want to
be as standards-compliant as possible, I may just use height="100%",
even though it's not in the standard, just so my content is centered
when using valign="height" in a TD tag.  But then again, being the silly
thing it is, Mozilla never did that right anyways.  So I'm stuck.