[thelist] CSS Form layout w/out span|div

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Thu Feb 20 12:05:47 CST 2003

Tom Dell'Aringa said:

> I posed the question of whether or not it is
> possible to do difficult forms with lots of rows
> and columns with pure CSS > and/or no tables. I've
> come to the conclusion its impossible to do - but
> I'd like to see someone prove me wrong!

FWIW, I have been able to create a 2-column form-layout with CSS.

I would argue that if the form is so complex as to require multiple
columns, then it needs to be restructured:) So I guess the question here
is what you consider to be a *difficult form.*