[thelist] Gift Registry Software

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:57:05 CST 2003

Yep, one of my clients tossed this curve at me today.
She wants to have a gift registry that folks can use
to choose items they want. Then shoppers can come to
her site, find those items, then buy them for the person
that wants them. I've got the 'cart' set up and running,
but now she wants this.

I won't go into all the details of what that software would
need for features - I'm just asking if anyone here has any
experience with an online Gift Registry, can suggest
software, or has any clues where I should start.

I Goggled for a while but I'm not finding anything good
to hook into any existing shopping cart system.

Suggestions? Experiences?

--
   Hugh