[thelist] Genius needed!

Andre Poulin andre_poulin at phdconsulting.biz
Fri Feb 21 12:28:04 CST 2003

Hi everybody,

My name is Andre Poulin and I worked in the State of Maine for a company
called PHD consulting. I happen to find this site yesterday and I thought I
would pick your brain on this subject.

There is nothing like a real example to demonstrate what I have for problem.

Go to test6.phdconsulting.biz/phd.htm

I have a problem with Netscape 6.1 and 6.2, the side of the table don't
expand like they should. It works in Netscape 7.0 and Explorer.

I have read this article and tried everything. I would really appreciated
your help!

Thanks in advance.

Andre Poulin

Andre Poulin