[thelist] Database Documentation

Boris Mann boris_mann at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 21 16:32:01 CST 2003

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 02:08 PM, gabriel rivera wrote:

>> Gabriel, you mention SQL Server Enterprise Manager's Diagramming
>> tool...
>> We're using SQL Server here so that could be useful. Is it bundled
>> with
>> the installation or is it sold separately? I suspect I already know
>> the
>> answer to that! ;-)
>
> Anyone seen a comparable tool?

I just noticed Aqua Data Studio -- it's a Java-based app, so it lists
as being able to run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc. etc.

It needs JDK/JRE 1.4, and I'm on OS X and haven't installed the
developer preview yet, so no chance to try it out. Lots of screenshots
and descriptions that *make* me want to try it, though.

[1] http://www.aquafold.com/

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com