[thelist] Win XP mapping Drive problem

Martyn Haigh martyn.haigh at virgincosmetics.com
Mon Feb 24 03:28:00 CST 2003

Hey,

I know this isn't strictly on topic for the list - but I've got no idea of
where else to ask or look.

I have this problem with my home computer which is running win xp pro.  I
can map network drives (over a VPN) but when I restart the computer it will
fail to load and just sit on the welcome screen.  If I then roll back to
just before I added the mapped drives it works fine.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you

<tip type="Non Sequitur" >

looking for the ultimate birthday present for the person who has
everything??

http://www.popcornfork.com/

"PREDICTION

The 'Popcorn ForkTM' will be the 4th commonly used eating utensil in the
home (especially when the dishwasher hasn't been emptied.)"

Who can argue with that??

</tip>

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.