[thelist] ADA, 508, accessibility and frames, etc

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 17:39:00 CST 2003

Hey all,

I am pitching myself to my headhunter who is in turn pitching me as
the main developer for a redesign on a public transportation web
site.

They want to be ada compliant (although comments were made as to --
"as much as we can" and I said its all or none baby). The current
site uses frames and I want to say this is a bad thing, but wanted to
check for sure (for accessibility that is).

Also, can anyone point me to some good examples (not specifically ada
wise, but just good sites) on public transportation? Bus, train
whatever...

Thanks!

Tom

=====