[thelist] .NET Hosting in UK suggestions

rusco cotrain rusco_p_cotrain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 04:15:01 CST 2003

So far the suggestion of www.titanhosts.net looks pretty good. Spoke to them last night - v.helpful.
I'm sure though through the vastness of the Evolt list there must be some more users of .NET hosts based in the UK ?
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

 Note: forwarded message attached.

From: =?iso-8859-1?q?rusco=20cotrain?= <rusco_p_cotrain at yahoo.co.uk>
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] .NET Hosting in UK suggestions
Sender: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:17:09 +0000 (GMT)

Folks,

Can anyone recommend high quality UK providers of .NET hosting? This includes the usual suspects of SQL2000 DB, up-to-date .NET framework, service packs ect.  In particular I'm interested in companies which are use to providing and managing their own server technology to corporate customers as opposed to resellers who buy packages from overseas companies.

All suggestions welcome.