[thelist] css percentages

Anthony Johnston - Antix tech at antix.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 05:58:01 CST 2003

I tried it...

-8<------------------------------------------------------------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

this wraps with borders,  doesn't without,
apparently css3 will allow you to choose between the box models
so that you can do this - I just don't understand what advantages
this box model has.

is there a dtd which will make netscape/opera adhere to the box
model with internalized borders, as IE does by default?

Ant.