[thelist] Dynamic drive slideshow script.

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Tue Feb 25 08:01:00 CST 2003

I have a dynamic drive slideshow script on a villa site. Its been on
there for a couple of years. Now for some reason its just stopped
functioning and I have no idea why. The local copy on my machine works
so I tried deleting the html page on the server and just uploading the
local copy again but still no joy.

Please can someone test the page in IE. The photos should change to the
next one in random patterns. At the moment they don't even flip to the
next one without a really long pause or the slide show gets stuck
altogether.
Can any one also tell me why its doing this after working for two years
and how to fix it because I don't have a clue.

http://www.villachiangmai.com/html_pages/photo.html

Thanks

Lisa