[thelist] Session Variables are Getting Assassinated :-\

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Feb 27 17:04:01 CST 2003

>Is this all happening on the same page or after successive requests?
>More details, please

Very well,

I've got a home page... It sets a session variable when you click on a
geographic region. That variable is the key to the rest of the site. When I
return to the home page and select another region, I set that same session
variable to something else. But when I return to my previous region, the
session variable gets corrupted and doesn't want to get set.

So yes is the answer to your question.

---o000 * * 000o---

Rob