[thelist] Resizable Fonts

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Feb 27 19:19:01 CST 2003

It's a nice idea .. but I'd worry about someone breaking it after I leave.

I hesitate to say this .. but .. the client will be using frontpage .. so
I'll be developing the site in ASP with templates and full CSS .. as well as
preparing a style guideline and instructions on how to add menu items, etc.
.. but what happens after I leave, who knows. ;)