[thelist] Help with searchable recipe site

Dennis R jalun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 22:42:01 CST 2003

I recently read a positive review of PHPRecipeBook in one of the Linux
magazines (which, I don't recall).  Requires Apache, PHP 4.2.3 or higher and
either PostgreSQL 7.2.3 or MySQL 3.23.52 or higher.

It lives at http://phprecipebook.sourceforge.net/ and there is an online
demo.  It has keyword search, which can be limited by course, base
ingredient, ethnicity, etc.

I haven't used it myself, so I can't comment on configurability/etc. but it
may prove useful, at least as a starting point.

Dennis Reed