[thelist] Easy way for client to maintain online events calendar?

unruly mongrel unrulymongrel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:20:10 CST 2003

Greetings brilliant people.  I have a client who does not know web design.
They want to be able to maintain an online calendar, on their own, and it's
something that'd need to be reliable and userfriendly.  It also needs to be
not too expensive.  I'm assuming perhaps a PHP calendar would work?  I don't
know PHP, though.  Does anyone have recommendations of perhaps online
services my client could check out, something that'd make the task of
maintaing an online events calendar relatively easy for a non-techie?  I've
googled this query, and have found options, but I'd like to know if there
are evolters who'd recommend something specific.  I trust yall's opinion.

Thanks in advance.

-d
i am a magical being, take off your bra