[thelist] HTML-Kit kind of flaky - will Homesite be updated?

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Fri Feb 28 10:42:01 CST 2003

Sarah,

My understanding is that it IS true that Homesite won't be
updated. I used the product for years, and it was my editor
of choice until I finally knuckled under and started using
Dreamweaver. The only thing I use Homesite for now is to
handle extended search and replaces, which I find that good
old Dreamweaver doesn't do nearly as well.

If I were you, I'd just go to Dreamweaver. It has a solid
developer base, there are lots of resources, it's supported,
and you can just go ahead and never use any of their graphical
views, sticking just to the code view.

Oh, and keep Homesite around for those times when you'll
need it.

Cheers,

Anthony