[thelist] HTML-Kit kind of flaky - will Homesite be updated?

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Fri Feb 28 10:44:02 CST 2003

Sarah wrote:
> updated. I have heard that Macromedia has given up on
> Homesite in favour of Dreamweaver, and has no plans to
> release a new version of Homesite. Is this true? (If so, it
> is a very poor decision on Macromedia's part.)

I've heard those rumours, too. Best thing to do is let Macromedia know
how you feel:
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/cscontact/>
They've been pretty attentive to customer feedback in the past.

As for updating it, they recently released a dot-release, which fixes
some annoying bugs:
<http://www.macromedia.com/software/homesite/download/>

--
Cheers,