[thelist] Cold Fusion -- looping records in 3 columns

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 28 21:07:01 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 9:42 PM

> > Is there anyway to set a record limit condition in the loop?
>
> Most scripting languages let you loop through the recordsets manually.
What
> platform/language are you on?

Er, uh, I think I owe a tip.  (he says as he glances at the subject line)

<tip type="Learning Regex" author="Joshua Olson">
I recently downloaded the free version of ISAPI_Rewrite and found that it
now comes packaged with a RegEx tester.  A sweet little tool that has
immensely helped me pick up on regular expressions quickly since I can get
instant feedback when I'm playing around.

Also, the manual (html doc) that comes with the software is a really good
intro to regular expressions.
</tip>

-joshua