[thelist] Best source for Freelancing Projects

Steve Hasz steve at roatanet.com
Sat Mar 1 11:45:02 CST 2003

Hi David,

My suggestion may not have been clear.  I was suggesting you could contract
for other web design co's, rather than doing complete web design right off
the bat.  I use quite a few contractors, so send me your portfolio link.
I'm not sure of the exact rules for responding to requesting business on the
list, so that's why I emailed you off list.

Also, every email you send should have a short sig at the bottom to your
business or personal website.  Promoting yourself like that is perfectly
acceptable, I think.

<<Yes, I do have a very basic portfolio up with links to several of the
sites I have made, and I also have a resume on my website.  I believe
I've taken all the steps that are necessary to *get* a job, now I just
need to *find* some.  Any suggestions on that?>>

Best,
Steve
www.roatanet.com - Visitors Guide to Roatan and the Bay Islands
www.travel-to-honduras.com - Your Travel Guide to Honduras