[thelist] CSS & DIV rendering trouble

burgan at iprimus.com.au burgan at iprimus.com.au
Mon Mar 3 19:37:01 CST 2003

Thanks Emma,

I've not got this far - http://www.greaterthani.com/test/index.html
The css file linked to this document is at
-http://www.greaterthani.com/test/inc/style.css

Obviously I wont post the code right here due to the length of it - but it
can be viewed in the browser.

Any more coding suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much.

By the way: What is the general opinion on making sure pages view properly
in NN4. If you open my page in NN4, the Horizontal Rule's don't view and
the javascript doesn't work.

Tim Burgan