[thelist] Calling UK based ASP/ASP.NET developers..

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Tue Mar 4 09:22:01 CST 2003

Hi all,

If you develop in ASP/ASP.NET you may be interested in a new group that has
just been formed for UK web developers.

We want to build this group for networking, chatting, mutual-help and
general "stuff" to build and grow the MS web development community in the
UK.

The group is for people involved in web developing on Microsoft (or derived)
platforms and all are welcome. We want to build up a friendly, helpful list
where we can share knowledge and experience and perhaps meet in the real
world every now and then?

If you want to take part in building the group,
mailto:aspuk-subscribe at realworldasp.net to join our preliminary list and
make yourself heard! Also, please do pass on the link to anyone you think
might be interested.

Please do tell us what you think :O)

Cheers

Chris