[thelist] IIS5 Redirects

Michele Foster michele at wusc.ca
Tue Mar 4 11:53:00 CST 2003

Pete,

I like this idea .. I'll still have a look at Joshua's suggestion of ISAPI_ReWrite (www.isapirewrite.com).  But your solution might be the better option only from a "I don't have time for this right now" point of view.  ;)

Can I also do this with PWS (and presumably FrontPage <please don't ask, why ;)>)?

How?

TIA,

Mich