[thelist] iFrames - validity

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Wed Mar 5 11:39:01 CST 2003

Is <iframe> bad?

I appreciate it is NOT strict XHTML but I need to be able to inline
variable multiline content into a rigid web design since the customer
will not have it any other way :(. Although the draft site uses <div>
and javascript to scroll content it seems an easier solution to use
<iframe> but it makes me a little shaky - like I am doing something bad.
I keep teling myself that it is OK because the client has already forced
me to use both flash and tables for the design elements to work
correctly......

Thoughts welcome.

--
Christopher Joseph