[thelist] Macromedia's "answer" about updating Homesite

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Wed Mar 5 14:24:01 CST 2003

At 5:11 AM 3/5/3, Sarah poohbear at designshift.com wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I decided after last week's
> discussion on the topic to ask Macromedia if they plan to
> update Homesite. Surprise, surprise, I did not get a
> straight answer:
> >
> > Thank you for Contacting Macromedia Customer Service.
> > Unfortunately, we have not made any public announcements on this
> > subject. Please visit our homepage for continuously updated
> > announcements: http://www.macromedia.com/

That's indeed a straight answer. Product announcements are made on the site
itself. If you fish for something that's not publicly published, then it
wouldn't be real *until* it's publicly published.

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd